Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Animation







The given assignment was to create a 10-15 second animation, with a clear point, and sound. I found this project to be a challenge for me, since I have zero experience with animation. Creating movement in the character was a continuos struggle. I managed to create the cheerleader moving fluently, which I am very pleased with. Once I got the hang of using the keyframes it became a little easier, but I was still frustrated at times. The easiest part of this assignment was adding the sound. I recorded my roommate saying the cheer, and retrieved some sound effects from the internet. I easily dropped them into the timeline and adjusted them as needed. The sound drastically helped the animation come together. Now, that I am finally finished, I am proud to say that I am happy with my final animation!
*For some reason the sound at the beginning was cut out while uploading. The full sound is available on the student server*

No comments:

Post a Comment